I'm always looking for activities that take only a five or ten minutes to review a skill.  Something colorful that I can project works great. I noticed that some of my fourth graders still have not mastered identifying facts and opinions. So I created these free cards that can be used in many ways. I simply project a card and have the students show their response by writing an F or O on scratch paper and holding it in front of them for me to see.

After a few practices I give a quick quiz that requires no prep work for me:  I have students number their papers from one to ten. I project ten cards, one at a time and students write their answers. Voila! You instantly know which students still need support, and you have a daily grade for your grade book.

Just click on the image to get your free set of cards.

Christmas Fact or Opinion Rosie's Resources

Back to Top